Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Drivers Licence Renewal Columbus Ohio Abour Renewal Of US Drivers Licence And International Drivers Permit?

Abour Renewal of US Drivers licence and International Drivers Permit? - drivers licence renewal columbus ohio

I was in the U.S. with H1B1 visa and had a NJ driver's license, which expired. I returned to India in the last two years and now has a license in India. Now I have to travel to the United States with a business visa, and I want to go. So my questions are
1) Can I renew my license U.S. drivers easily during this visit?
2) Or should carry the international driving license from India? If so, it is called in the United States will not allow the device to perform the number of displaced people?

Please advice.

1 comment:

entidtil said...

If you have a valid driver's license in India, that the license is valid, as recognized in all 50 states for a visitor. You do not need an international license here and are not recognized here. You do not need and can probably not "renewal" of the New Jersey license age.

Post a Comment