Thursday, December 24, 2009

Laryngomalacia Laryngomalacia, Reflux, And His Chin Is Too Small...Anyone Care To Give Me More Info?

Laryngomalacia, reflux, and his chin is too small...Anyone care to give me more info? - laryngomalacia

My baby is 2 weeks old Friday today.This taken to the emergency room because his breathing was terrible and sounded voimiting.They shot him in the NICU, as it turned out that he laryngomalacia, reflux has the chin is too small. I have a name for the chin, but I can not remember what it was. What does not go into detail about what I said was that they are ill, if I did it, would could bring to the doctor or hospital, making it difficult for him to breathe, which changed its formula for Zantac, and some called Sol vitamy policeman lives with Iorn. I am a kind of loss, if this is my first child and want more or I could do nothing to help. What are vitamins, there is nothing I can do to help laryngomalacia, or even what it is exactly. There is someone out there who know anyhting from all this that can give me answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment