Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lcd Tv Cleaning Kits Not So Fast My Friend WHITE SMEAR While Watching Sony Bravia Lcd Tv ? BRAVIA OWNERS, HELP ME? BEST ANSWER TO THE BEST RESOLUTON?

WHITE SMEAR while watching sony bravia lcd tv ? BRAVIA OWNERS, HELP ME? BEST ANSWER TO THE BEST RESOLUTON? - lcd tv cleaning kits not so fast my friend

I have recently bought Sony Bravia LCD. Now it's a lot of dirt, dust it lightly with, spots, etc. Then I read the manual says a soft cloth with a mild detergent in the case of dust, stains doesnot away on a soft cloth. I use the cloth provided with spectacles and is very funny (I think this is a microfiber cloth) with a little water (no detergent, because I think it would be the coating and remove) any questions about the use of water and then wipe the dirt, but after cleaning shows a white spot in the region is very sensitive to the same time watching television. Is there an LCD cleaning kit, which will remove the stain? Tell me too, is the procedure for obtaining distilled water at home and tell me if considered hot distilled water (as I believe, with boiling water) or let it cool and then applied to the fabric and 2 mineral water will work, If the distilled water is not available. I want to be sure not to leave to pursue from time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment