Friday, December 11, 2009

Seizure Of Time Shares Weight Loss And Anti Seizure Meds...?

Weight loss and anti seizure meds...? - seizure of time shares

ok ... So I am in my first week of anti-crisis, Keppra, to be exact, and I am sure that only the first phase, at least I hope, but I'm in another world! I am sleepy, winding, and certainly it does not matter what I shoot are silent in the mouth, not to mention everything that happens around me, too. My dose of 750mg is still the need to increase more in agreement with my doctor, but I tell you I am not in a functional 1000mg I am now! I have to go over 30 pounds in recent months by me and something to ... I'm very concerned that these drugs do not freak cares, because this whole week to get everything I eat out of bed, and I think, or I do not like what I eat. . eat eat eat! And then begin to abate my dose and I realize what I am doing and why I take it with me on a different dose and start all over again! grrr! Has anyone stories that could stand the weight and seizure context, share with me? These feelings of "I'm on everything youI "get ovefr time?

No comments:

Post a Comment