Friday, January 22, 2010

Car Vga Monitor What Shouldn't I Touch When Opening A CRT Monitor?

What shouldn't I touch when opening a CRT monitor? - car vga monitor

I have a CRT monitor with friends (two years). He had met with the VGA cable, pulls loose about 2 cm into the monitor. I wanted to lay a new cable, but I'm not sure what to touch you, and what can not he touch the inside () because of electric shock. I know that the business of 10,000 volt electricity, and I only had yesterday to try to see what to do. I know how to discharge a monitor, but I've never done before. However, if discharged at the tip of the tube (where the rubber suction cup thing), that everything downloaded?
ALSO: Can I use jumper cables (by car) used to my download?
I want to fix it for them, but it is realistic to solve such a thing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a small number of large capacitors are. You need to be protected by a metal frame. Stay far away.

Post a Comment