Sunday, January 24, 2010

Two Implantation Bleeding Twins Implantation Bleeding.. HELP!!?

Implantation Bleeding.. HELP!!? - two implantation bleeding twins

I had a miscarriage in the 27th November (twins), not the prevention of bleeding from my miscarriage before 20 December. I had my time from the day of the year and ends on 8 My husband and I concluded 16th Again in January last night, but one or two hours after the last sexual encounter in the night I saw the blood, aqueous light of my pants, I have a T-shirt in. I also a slight discomfort / cramps in the lower abdomen pelvis. This morning there was blood on his shirt, brown built, but not much since he was in a period of 7 hours, and when dried blood ran through the red light, but a little liquid .. But over the last 3 hours I had a drop of blood brown. Is this implantation bleeding or wishful thinking?

3 comments:

Kerri L said...

Illusions. He would be him so soon after coitus. It is likely that only a small break during sexual intercourse. Good luck to you but, I'm sorry for your loss.

Dr.Skitt... said...

The sorry to hear, about it, it is very regrettable. I recommend that you consult your physician for answers as well.

Good luck, be careful, be safe.
Dr. Bowling

Dingo Slapper said...

go to the doctor!

Post a Comment