Monday, January 18, 2010

Colon Hernia Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Tortuous Colon? What Symptoms Does It Cause, And Can They Do Anything For It?

Has anyone ever heard of tortuous colon? What symptoms does it cause, and can they do anything for it? - colon hernia

I recently had a colonoscopy, and that is what they found. It was not fun. I have (also a gallbladder with a "0" percent of refraction?) Heital hernias, acid reflux, and hyperactive bowel. Woman I'm thin, young, attractive gastrointestinal problems horrible! I am currently taking medication of any kind "Can anyone help me?

2 comments:

Radworks said...

Flax is for gastro-intestinal problems well, and ginger. Avoid if you suffer from dairy intolerance. There are drugs that are taken to the peristalsis, which reduce as the roots of their problems sounds.

myranda_... said...

I only know that it usually causes constipation problems. I've never met someone who once more. You probably take too much with all the gastro-intestinal problems, but the chance, not at all with any medication now. Good luck with everything!

Post a Comment