Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finger Boa My Baby Rainbow Boa Feeding?

My baby rainbow boa feeding? - finger boa

I feed my boa Rainbow Baby attained full growth of the mouse over the three days before. And it seems it is digested. It is about eight inches long. I downloaded the time to digest have a little better. Seems to be useful. But it is a very important part of the stomach. The crux lies in the vicinity, near the nose of the mouse, but extends, as it makes the body of the mouse. Do you have problems digesting it. Or is it normal that it takes more than a snake to digest a big meal I have for the first time. Its main part is about the width of a finger. I know it is to digest, because I still see shit in your body as small, dark spots on his body to wander. But what I ask when it will be particularly dangerous for him, more in the womb. Asnot digested and broken down faster than can be digested.

1 comment:

charles j said...

His rainbow is good. Take the temperature again in the box and keep the room dark as possible. You will need a small constrictor around two weeks to digest a meal.

Post a Comment