Friday, February 5, 2010

Silent Reflux Mylanta Silent Reflux?

Silent Reflux? - silent reflux mylanta

My 3 weeks old are still alive is very happy after the consumption of approximately 10 minutes. If I jerky movements in her arms, wrapped me in his arms and sleep weighed.
It seems to be metered, but only to wake in 5 minutes, because it seems that something is not very pleasant in the mouth. She stretches out her tongue as she wants to vomit, but no.
If reflux is silent, I can Mylanta / Gaviscon and if so, how much you give to your child about 3 weeks?
She has an appointment with a doctor in 1 week.

3 comments:

artist00... said...

My baby had this. Please let docotr a prescription for Zantac baby. You feel that you have at home. It will continue to ruminate. All children do. But w / baby Zantac used that to him discomfort. Would you like to act in pain? If not, that I am not worried. This is normal. I fear that my child suffocated in his sleep, and belching, but they can be carried out according to your doctor. Try to keep your head elevated above your belly and feed while sitting on his chair for a while, too.

WOKA-WOK... said...

Sounds like acid reflux to me like a mother who has gone through all sorts of problems with reflux see such good work.

However, not antacids do not always, the medicine to a baby, until your doctor has prescribed. The reasoning is as follows: children from many types of reflux and Furthur the wrong medication could exacerbate the problem.

chetika said...

You can insist that the doctor check to as soon as possible. Never give any medication until the doctor as the dose according to age and weight. This could be a number of things, just call the doctor for a stress on the first date.

Post a Comment