Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Does It Cost To Have A Desert Eagle Re Finished Airsoft Gun Suggestion?

Airsoft gun suggestion? - what does it cost to have a desert eagle re finished

I have posted anything like this before, but I need more information because they had no time for the last time they shall be. One might say I'm a newbie in airsoft, but I'm not a bad shot, I have a gun and even though my blue tooth piston seal MK 23 (I think, calls it), I prefer not to look to break down their arms and I feel I look at the KWC Desert Eagle Ultra-Class, but I'm not sure if the performance is comparable, I want a weapon that can take a lot Plinking and perhaps drop or two of the UHC MP5 will be good, but I'm not sure whether this is a good weapon for me. I want a rifle with a good performance, of course, but in reality, what we need is a Plink, I have a budget of 80-90 dollars, the weapons would you suggest? (Please mInd Shiping fees and the cost of the BBS for her)

1 comment:

Fishman2... said...

I suggest this: http://www.airsoftpost.com/matrix-type-f ...


and then some BBs to the cost of more than 100. Once its over 100 customers, shipping is free.

In addition, Maruzen 870 magazines compatible if u want an extra mag, but there's a bit difficult.

Post a Comment