Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spy Makeup Games The Spy Who Loved Me, Sweet 16 Outfit Ideas! ASAP!?

The Spy who loved me, sweet 16 outfit ideas! ASAP!? - spy makeup games

Ok, so my friend has a big sweet 16 and its theme is the role that I liked, based on the James Bond film, the spy who loved me, so does your black pants and white dress: Links in black dresses and white / / I have no idea what to wear, I have two black and white dresses, but I think they are a little luxury, and his party really great and I love (ruining lol) So, what kind of a little bear WANTED class and maybe that's goes with the theme ... I have never seen this movie before and I have no time for the game is on Saturday to answer, please as soon as possible .... So, if you seen the film or have an idea of what kind / where you have one dress that I would really appreciate to know if we can also have hair and makeup ideas, call me! If you have any questionslet me know and I'll edit in. ..
Thank you soooo much!
I wear a dress, and I'm only 16, so that nothing s great! Utty ... but also something that (is collected not dress length)

2 comments:

VioletRain [PrettyInPunk] said...

http://www.forever21.com/category.asp?ca ...

They have beautiful black and white dresses.

clc said...

carry only one kind of black dress
the right knee or slightly above thats what some flowy

Post a Comment